Dear Aaron...

Monday, February 6, 2012

... How is it in Heaven? I hope you are hugging Angel Noah on behalf of all of us.
This is just a little letter to say a few things i wish i had said before you left this Earth.


First of all - it was a privilege to know you. You are by far one of the funniest people i have ever met. Thanks for all the laughs! Even the ones that were at my expense :)
Thank you for being a great example of a father and a husband, and for displaying qualities that i am hoping for in my own future husband and father of my children one day.
Thank you for living up to your priesthood responsibilities and for the time that i was sick and you gave me a blessing.
Thank you for inviting me into your home on numerous occasions.
Thank you for teaching me about my computer and photoshop.
Thank you for teasing me about everything under the sun and for making me laugh. 



I didn't speak to you as much as i speak to your wife Lisa, but i thank you for the last conversation that we had on Lisa's iphone. It was hilarious and had me in stitches at work. I will always remember it :)

My heart is breaking for Lisa, Jalen, Harri and Kobe, and it doesn't seem fair that you have left this Earth so soon. The pain is enormous for everyone but i am thankful to know Heavenly Father's plan for us, and that Families are Forever. You must have something special to be doing with Noah.
People are being very generous to your family and have donated some money to help ease their financial burden a little in the coming months. An auction is also being held on behalf of them.

I am going to do my best to be the friend that Lisa needs now, and in the years to come.
I hope you are having fun with Noah!
Love, Makayla



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

This was beautiful Mak. I did read it when you wrote it, but didn't have the energy to comment then.

Country/City Boy said...

Man I miss him. Wish I was just a 10th of the person he is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...